BAHR’s Infrastructure group provide advise to public authorities, municipalities and private businesses on complex infrastructure and construction projects as well as PPP projects (Public–Private Partnership).
The group’s partners and lawyers have unique insight into legislative framework as well as exhaustive and solution-oriented knowledge of the challenges which may arise when planning and implementing large infrastructure projects. The group includes Norway’s leading experts on compulsory acquisition.
- City development legislation
- Compulsory acquisition and the law relating to adjoining properties
- Construction law
- Legislative framework for cables
- Legislative framework for harbours
- Legislative framework for roads
- Planning legislation