BAHR is often engaged in the planning phase of property development and has provided assistance in a number of larger and smaller developments. The early phase can be decisive for a project and it is important to consider the entire value chain from option/site purchase to a completed project for sale and lease.
Our in-depth knowledge of all phases of property development has made BAHR a key adviser in recent years, and property development accounts for a significant part of our real estate practice.
BAHR assists in all phases of real estate development. A few key words for our services:
- Risk relief in connection with purchase of development sites, use of options contracts and conditional purchase contracts
- Sequential demands and development contracts – How far can the municipality go?
- Property owner agreements as supplements in connection with area development
- Corporate and tax law organisation of development companies
- Organisation of ownership of joint infrastructure
- Organisation of parking spaces with associated VAT issues
- Registration and sectioning off larger and complex properties
- Stamp duty