Atle Skaldebø-Rød’s practice is focused on litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution. He chairs BAHR’s Dispute Resolution and P&I practice groups.
He has extensive experience across a broad range of complex disputes, including in relation to commercial contracts, marine insurance (especially P&I), directors’ liability, post M&A, company law and financial reporting, along with public law matters such as tax, duties and general administrative law, as well as special forms of judicial proceedings, such as preliminary injunctions and securing of evidence. He also advises companies with operations in Norway and abroad on corruption handling and prevention, as well as on corporate criminal liability.
He was admitted to the Supreme Court in 2008, and has conducted a total of four cases in oral proceedings before the Supreme Court.
The "sharp, commercial and responsive" Atle Skaldebø-Rød is a promising young litigator with experience in insolvency and contractual disputes.
- 2015 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 2011 - 2014 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2003 - 2011 - Attorney-at-Law at the Attorney General’s Office (Civil Affairs)
- 2001 - 2003 - Law Clerk, Supreme Court
- 2008 - Admitted to the Supreme Court
- 2000 - Cand.jur, University of Oslo