Charlotte Håkonsen has broad experience from advising on M&A, restructurings and various collaboration agreements for miscellaneous trading and industrial enterprises, as well as for investment companies. Through her practice at BAHR, as well as her former position as Head of Legal and Compliance of listed company Akastor ASA, Håkonsen also has many years of experience with advising on company law and contract law issues, along with corporate governance, compliance, risk management and related fields. Håkonsen advises both unlisted and listed companies.
- 2018 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 2014 - 2018 - Head of Legal and Compliance, Akastor ASA
- 2010 - 2014 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2006 - 2010 - Associate, BAHR
- 2005 - Cand.jur, University of Oslo