Haakon Flaatten has extensive experience from offshore construction projects and shipbuilding contracts, FPSO projects and drilling contracts, including contract drafting, negotiations and ongoing project execution. He also advises clients in the context of transaction engagements, and his broad experience includes due diligence investigations, acquisition negotiations, bond issues, share offerings, as well as mandatory and voluntary offers.
- 2007 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 2004 - 2006 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2000 - 2004 - Lawyer, Wiersholm, Mellbye & Bech AS
- 1995 - 2000 - Lawyer, Kværner ASA
- 1995 - Cand.jur, University of Oslo