Øystein is head of BAHR’s Construction Group, and vice-chairs its Contract Law Group. He is ranked as a next generation construction lawyer by the Legal 500. He has extensive experience with contentious matters, and is admitted to the Supreme Court. Øystein’s practice is primarily focused on contract law and real estate law disputes, including, in particular, construction disputes. He has a very strong litigation track record. Øystein sits on the editorial board of legal publisher Gyldendal Rettsdata for construction, planning and building law.
- 2018 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 2010 - 2017 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2007 - 2009 - Senior associate, Brækhus Dege
- 2005 - 2006 - Associate, Walk-in advokatene
- 2005 - Master of Law, University of Oslo