Rolf Johan has for many years being practising in the fields of M&A (public and private), stock exchange and securities, project finance (both bank and bonds), sale & leaseback projects, and miscellaneous contractual relationships (including joint ventures and shareholders’ agreements).
Rolf Johan has broad international project and negotiation experience, acting for Norwegian and international clients. He also advises on strategic processes and the structuring of transactions. Rolf Johan has a special focus on oil services, transportation/logistics and finance.
Rolf Johan Ringdal is known as a "very experienced" practitioner among market sources. He has substantial expertise in cases relating to shipping and offshore energy companies.
- 1987 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 1984 - 1986 - Associate, BAHR
- 1983 - 1984 - Deputy Judge, Trondenes
- 1982 - Associate, BAHR
- 1979 - 1980 - Trainee, law firms in New York and New Orleans
- 1982 - Cand.jur, University of Oslo