Area of expertise
- Corporate M&A,
- Dispute Resolution,
- Finance and Capital Markets,
Arne Tjaum has extensive stock exchange transaction experience, including M&A, IPOs and share offerings. He acts for listed companies and investors on a regular basis in company law matters, including corporate governance, securities law and stock exchange regulation issues. Arne has extensive experience with contentious matters relating to stock exchange law, company law and contract law. Arne is also a general finance law expert, holding a legal doctorate (LLD) in financial derivatives and having served as course coordinator for security interest law and insolvency law at the University of Oslo for several years.
- 2000 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 1997 - 1999 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 1990 - 1997 - Research associate, fellow, and later associate professor at University of Oslo
- 1990 - 1996 - Sub-editor "Lov og Rett"
- 1996 - LL.D, Univeristy of Oslo
- 1989 - Cand.jur, University of Oslo