Area of expertise
- Finance and Capital Markets,
Audun Nedrelid is a part of the finance group at BAHR and is a debt capital markets financing specialist both within the bank and bond market. He regularly acts for issuers/borrowers, advising both major corporate clients and private equity clients on some of their most substantial transactions both within traditional bank lending and capital markets issues of bonds and other private placement debt. His experience range from corporate loans for blue chip borrowers, asset-based financings (with a particular emphasis on shipping and offshore loans as well as infrastructure financings), leveraged/acquisition financings, to combined bank and bond/direct lending structures with appurtenant intercreditor issues.
Audun is ranked as “Highly Regarded” by IFLR1000 within the practice areas of Banking and Debt Capital Markets.
handles a range of matters, including syndicated lending and asset financing. Sources highlight his approach, noting that he is "very pleasant to work with and technically strong."
- 2016 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 2012 - 2015 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2012 - 2013 - Secondment, DNB Bank ASA - Legal counsel, Shipping, Offshore & Logistics division
- 2010 - 2012 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2005 - 2009 - Associate, BAHR
- 2005 - Cand. jur, University of Oslo
- 2002 - Cand. mag, NTNU – Norwegian University of Science and Technology