Area of expertise
- Finance and Capital Markets,
Audun Nedrelid is part of BAHR’s Finance Group and advises on debt capital funding in both bank and bond markets. He has extensive experience with negotiating and drafting syndicated loan agreements, especially in relation to corporate financing, acquisition financing and project financing, as well as bond issues and combined bank and bond structures with appurtenant intercreditor issues. He advises borrowers as well as lenders and arrangers/investment banks, and has acted for Norwegian and international banks and funds in complex financing transactions in the Norwegian market. Well-known clients include DNB Bank, Nordea Bank, Arctic Securities, Pareto Securities, ING Bank, ABN AMRO, Goldman Sachs and Citibank.
handles a range of matters, including syndicated lending and asset financing. Sources highlight his approach, noting that he is "very pleasant to work with and technically strong."
- 2016 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 2012 - 2015 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2012 - 2013 - Secondment, DNB Bank ASA - Legal counsel, Shipping, Offshore & Logistics division
- 2010 - 2012 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2005 - 2009 - Associate, BAHR
- 2005 - Cand. jur, University of Oslo
- 2002 - Cand. mag, Trondheim Økonomiske Høgskole and NTNU