Area of expertise
- Dispute Resolution,
- Energy and Climate Change,
Joachim M. Bjerke is head of our Tax Law Group and advises on a broad range of corporate taxation and international tax law issues, including transfer pricing, petroleum tax and M&A transaction structuring. Joachim is one of the leading transfer pricing advisors in Norway and assists clients on miscellaneous transfer pricing instructions, including contentious matters. Joachim has also authored one of the few transfer pricing books in Norwegian and has together with Jan B. Jansen written a brief introduction to the Norwegian petroleum tax regime, which is on the University of Oslo reading list. Joachim is also much in demand as a lecturer on tax law topics.
Department head Joachim Bjerke is considered to be a market-leading practitioner in the fields of transfer pricing, tax litigation and international tax work. He regularly assists clients in the oil and gas sector.
- 2003 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 2000 - 2002 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 1997 - 1999 - Associate lawyer/Lawyer, law firm of Thommessen Krefting Greve Lund AS
- 2000 - International Tax Program, Harvard University, USA
- 1996 - Cand.jur, University of Oslo