Area of expertise
- Asset Management & Private Equity,
- Corporate M&A
Øystein Guvåg is head of BAHR’s Corporate M&A group, and is also part of BAHR’s Asset Management & Private Equity practice group. He primarily advises leading Norwegian and international asset managers and private equity clients, including on the establishment and structuring of collective investment undertakings (venture capital and private equity funds, top-up/annex funds, etc.), M&A transactions, co-investments, joint ventures, and also provides ongoing advice to companies.
- 2016 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 2010 - 2015 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2006 - 2009 - Associate, BAHR
- 2006 - Masters degree in Law, University of Bergen