Area of expertise
- Real Estate & Construction,
Anne Sofie Bjørkholt has extensive experience with real estate law, planning and building law, company law, tax and duties, as well as transactions. She was formerly with the Directorate of Taxes, where she was responsible for the Lignings ABC tax handbook. Her practice encompasses major property development projects (residential and commercial), structuring of real estate companies, property leases and transactions/negotiations. Bjørkholt will in such projects also advise on tax, VAT, stamp duty and company law issues, in addition to real estate law.
is known by interviewees as a hands-on lawyer with a strong background in real estate tax and VAT. She regularly assists buyers and sellers with complex real estate transactions.
- 2009 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 2002 - 2009 - Partner, Wikborg Rein
- 1997 - 2002 - Lawyer, Wikborg Rein
- 1995 - 1997 - Administrative head of department, Norwegian Directorate of Taxes
- 1993 - 1995 - Associate, Wikborg Rein
- 1990 - 1993 - Senior executive officer, Norwegian Directorate of Taxes
- 1990 - Cand. jur, University of Oslo