Lars Kristian Sande
Area of expertise
- Aquaculture and Fisheries,
- Corporate M&A,
- Finance and Capital Markets,
- Real Estate & Construction,
- Technology and Intellectual Property
Lars Kristian Sande is Head of BAHR’s Technology practice group, and his practice is primarily focused on M&A, covering a broad range of industries with an emphasis on telecommunications, manufacturing and technology, primarily for PE and major industrial enterprises.
Lars Kristian Sande is praised by market commentators for his "excellent service and good business sense." He has particular expertise in transactions involving telecoms and technology companies, also handling deals across a range of sectors for private equity houses and other investors.
- 2012 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 2010 - 2012 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2007 - 2010 - Lawyer, Telenor Group Legal
- 1999 - 2007 - Lawyer, Thommessen
- 1998 - Cand. jur, University of Bergen