Area of expertise
- Finance and Capital Markets
Pernille Woxen Burum is a Specialist Partner in BAHR’s Equity Capital Markets group and member of BAHR’s Finance team. Pernille has special expertise within stock exchange and securities legislation, including the Market Abuse Regulation and other rules and regulations for issuers and other participants on Oslo Børs’ marketplaces. She also has extensive experience with capital market transactions, including IPOs, share issues, mergers and acquisitions. Pernille is an experienced lecturer, including on the Oslo Stock Exchange’s courses for board members and issuers and the Norwegian attorney competence association’s (JUS) courses in key topics in stock exchange and securities law. She has previously worked as an attorney at Oslo Børs, including at the Market Surveillance department and the Legal department.
- 2021 - present - Specialist Partner, BAHR
- 2017 - 2021 - Attorney, Oslo Børs
- 2014 - 2017 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2010 - 2013 - Associate, BAHR
- 2010 - Master of Law, University of Oslo