New BAHR publication: Oil and gas in Norway
The oil and gas industry is a core contributor to the Norwegian economy and a core practice area for BAHR. It is also key to provide a steady supply of natural gas to Europe. Our annual “Oil and Gas in Norway” provides an overview of recent developments and the regulatory framework for petroleum activities on the NCS. The aim is to cover key market and legal aspects relevant for companies with existing activities and for foreign investors and other interested in the sector. In this year’s publication, highlights include:
- An overview of recent developments, including
- The activity level on the NCS in the context of recent legislative changes and global markets
- The implementation of a cash-flow based tax regime effective from 1 January 2022
- The impact of climate change and energy transition
- High-level overview of the regulatory framework, including recent updates
You are welcome to download the publication below.