Geir Mikalsen has practised as a commercial lawyer for more than 30 years and has extensive experience from several fields, especially contract law, company law, contentious matters, labour law and insolvency law. Geir is a highly experienced litigator, whose successful track record includes judicial valuation of compulsorily acquired shares. He also has experience as an arbitrator.
Geir also has experience as a non-executive director of several companies, in addition to having served as a trustee in bankruptcy. Moreover, he has management experience from many years as Managing Partner of BAHR.
- 2021 - present - Attorney / Of Counsel, BAHR
- 1986 - 2020 - Partner, BAHR
- 1985 - Deputy judge for district of South Hedmark
- 1983 - 1985 - Associate lawyer, BAHR
- 1983 - Cand.jur, University of Oslo