Area of expertise
- Technology and Intellectual Property
Eirik is the head of BAHR’s IP practice and deputy head of BAHR’s Technology group. Eirik has substantial experience with IP disputes and litigation. He has proved himself to be an eminent patent litigator and has acted as lead counsel on high profile cases in recent years. Eirik’s practice is primarily focused on contentious matters and advice relating to technology, including technology development, R&D agreements, license agreements, as well as the acquisition and divestment of technology companies. He advises Norwegian and international clients within a range of sectors, including energy, fisheries and aquaculture, life sciences, IT and digital innovation.
Eirik won our utmost appreciation and trust due to his thoroughness, knowledgeable assessments and creative advice. He is well prepared, sharp and communicative, making for a seamless workflow.
- 2023 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 2019 - 2023 - Managing Associate, BAHR
- 2017 - 2018 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2013 - 2016 - Associate, BAHR
- 2013 - Master of law, University of Oslo
- 2012 - 2013 - Research Assistant, Department of Private Law, University of Oslo