Ida Marie Windrup
Area of expertise
- Finance and Capital Markets
Ida Marie heads BAHR’s Debt Capital Markets group and is a member of BAHR’s Finance team. Ida has a broad international practice covering general bank finance and other debt finance transactions, acquisition finance and asset finance across a variety of sectors and industries, including infrastructure, ocean-related industries, technology and real estate. She has extensive experience acting for banks and borrowers in high-profile financings, in particular within the maritime sector as well as sustainability-linked and green finance, and is now focusing on BAHR’s bank and investment bank clients.
Prior to returning to BAHR in 2021, she worked in London at law firm Watson Farley & Williams for over 8 years, where she qualified as a Solicitor in 2013.
- 2021 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 2015 - 2020 - Senior Associate, Watson Farley & Williams LLP (WFW) , London
- 2012 - 2015 - Associate, Watson Farley & Williams LLP (WFW) , London
- 2012 - 2012 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2011 - 2012 - Visiting Lawyer, Slaughter and May, London
- 2008 - 2011 - Associate, BAHR
- 2008 - Master of Law, University of Oslo