Area of expertise
Joachim M. Bjerke is head of our Tax Group and advises a number of large enterprises on a broad range of domestic and international tax issues, including the special tax regimes for the petroleum, energy and aquaculture businesses, as well as M&A transaction structuring and other tax aspects related to private and public mergers, acquisitions and disposals. Joachim regularly represents a number of clients in administrative appeal cases and in tax disputes before the courts. Joachim is one of the leading transfer pricing advisors in Norway and assists clients on miscellaneous transfer pricing instructions, including contentious matters. Finally, Joachim also advises a small number of ultra high net worth individuals and their family offices on tax and structural issues. Joachim is also much in demand as a lecturer on various tax topics.
"Joachim Bjerke … is a standout practitioner in the market, boasting an excellent track record in international taxation mandates.”
- 2003 - present - Partner, BAHR
- 2000 - 2002 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 1997 - 1999 - Associate lawyer/Lawyer, law firm of Thommessen Krefting Greve Lund AS
- 2000 - International Tax Program, Harvard University, USA
- 1996 - Cand.jur, University of Oslo