Area of expertise
- Corporate M&A,
- Finance and Capital Markets
Lars Knem Christie has close to 20 years of capital markets experience and is recognised as one of Norway’s leading experts in securities law and corporate governance. Lars has advised on several of the largest stock exchange transactions in Norway.
International rating agencies have named Lars one of Norway’s leading lawyers within “Capital Markets”. He has for years been ranked one of Norway’s leading lawyers within “IPOs and share offerings” in the annual lawyer survey of the Finansavisen newspaper.
Lars has been member of the Norwegian Bar Association’s legislative committee for securities laws and sits on the editorial board of the Norwegian Journal of Business Law. He lectures on the Oslo Stock Exchange’ required competence seminar for board members, is a regular speaker at the Exchange’s annual Stock Exchange Seminar and frequently used on capital markets conferences.
Extremely knowledgeable and commercial
- 2018 - Present - Partner, BAHR
- 2007 - 2018 - Partner, Advokatfirmaet Selmer DA
- 2005 - 2006 - Lawyer, Oslo Stock Exchange
- 2000 - 2004 - Associate / Senior Associate, Advokatfirmaet Selmer DA
- 2000 - Cand. jur.,University of Oslo
- 2000 - LL.M Corporate and commerical law, The London School of Economics and Political Science