Area of expertise
- Corporate M&A,
- Finance and Capital Markets
Lars Knem Christie is recognised as one of Norway’s leading experts in capital markets deals and corporate governance.
Lars has for more than 23 years advised issuers, investment banks and investors in this market, as well as prospectus and listing processes as lawyer at Oslo Børs, and has advised on many of the largest stock exchange transactions in Norway.
Lars has for a number of years been ranked one of Norway’s leading lawyers in the “IPOs and share offerings” lawyer survey of the Finansavisen newspaper. He has also lectured in the Oslo Stock Exchange’ capital market seminar for non-executive directors, been on the Norwegian Bar Association’s legislative committee for capital markets rules, and been a member of the editorial board of the Norwegian Journal of Business Law (Tidsskrift for forretningsjus).
Extremely knowledgeable and commercial
- 2018 - Present - Partner, BAHR
- 2007 - 2018 - Partner, Advokatfirmaet Selmer DA
- 2005 - 2006 - Lawyer, Oslo Stock Exchange
- 2000 - 2004 - Associate / Senior Associate, Advokatfirmaet Selmer DA
- 2000 - Cand. jur.,University of Oslo
- 2000 - LL.M Corporate and commerical law, The London School of Economics and Political Science