Area of expertise
- Asset Management & Private Equity
Lene E. Nygård is a Specialist Partner in BAHR’s Asset Management & Private Equity practice group. She is specialised in environmental, social and governance (ESG) and sustainability matters within the asset management sphere, and assists leading asset managers and investment firms with respect to regulatory frameworks, best practices and emerging trends within ESG and sustainability.
Lene regularly assists with the establishment and fundraising of investment structures within all asset classes, including venture capital, private equity, real estate and infrastructure, and has been involved in establishing many of the largest and most prominent fund structures within the energy transition in Norway. Lene also assists our asset management clients with integrating sustainability considerations at all stages of the investment cycle, including through due diligence of potential acquisitions, during ownership and when exiting positions.
She also has in-house experience from working in Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM), Norway’s sovereign wealth fund.
- 2023 - present - Specialist Partner, BAHR
- 2023 - 2023 - Managing Associate, BAHR
- 2020 - 2023 - Senior Associate, BAHR
- 2019 - 2020 - Advisor, Business Compliance, Norges Bank Investment Management
- 2016 - 2019 - Associate, BAHR
- 2016 - Master of law, University of Bergen