Area of expertise
- Employment and Pension
Margrethe is a member of BAHRs Employment practice group. She joined BAHR as a partner in 2022 and has has many years of experience as a lawyer with a broad range of labour law issues, both individual and collective employment law. Margrethe’s experience includes ongoing advice to enterprises on all types of labour law issues, including questions relating to collective issues as well as collective bargaining.
Margrethe has extensive litigation experience, and has handled a significant number of legal proceeding, including before the Supreme Court and the Labour Court of Norway.
Margrethe was admitted to the Supreme Court in 2017.
- 2022 - Partner, BAHR
- 2016 - 2022 - Head of Legal, NHO
- 2008 - 2016 - Attorney, NHO
- 2007 - 2008 - Law Clerk, Supreme Court
- 2005 - 2007 - Deputy Judge, Oslo District Court
- 2002 - 2005 - Law Clerk, Supreme Court
- 2000 - 2002 - Associate, Arntzen de Besche